Chronicle

1991 founded with 4 employees and 2 new CNC machines in rented premises at the village Mellingen
1994 first trade-fair appearance at EUROMOLD
1996 starting with continuous apprentice training
1997 moving with 18 employees into new own buildings with 850 m² at the industrial zone U.N.O. next to Nohra
1999 adjustment of an own design centre
2000 extension of the administration building up to 650 m²
2000 installation of two laser welders
2003 increase of the high-speed machining capacity by Roeders RP800
2005 extension of the shop floor up to 1.300 m² by an annexe
2006 3 new DMC rise our milling capacity
2007 opting for 5-axis-machining by DMU 70 eVo
2008 mounting of a new gundrilling machine ST 1000
2009 advancement of our equipment for wire EDM by Mitsubishi FA 10S
2011 installation of a new automated 5-axis high-speed cutting centre, linked with a new die-sinking-erosion machine by Ingersoll along with a CMM
2012 addition to capacity at 5-axis milling by one new Hermle C40
2014 enhancement at 5-axis milling by one new Hermle C32, one more apprenticeship training for 3 young men starts at our shop